Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3500820AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3500820AS-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 105
Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500820AS 500GB 7.2K 3Gbps SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
- 7,200 RPM spindle speed.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 300 Mbytes per second).
- Perpendicular recording, Tunneling Magnetoresistive (TMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, for increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- Quiet operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
This drive is compatible with any computer that supports SATA hard drives.
|Model Name||Barracuda 7200.11|
|Formatted Capacity||500 Gbytes|
|Rotational Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||8 Mbytes|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||300 MBytes/sec|
|Average Seek Time (Read / Write)||8.5 / 9.5|
|Average Latency||4.16 msec|
|Maximum start current||2.80|
|Idle current (+5 / +12)||.320 / .530 A|
|Operating current (+5 / +12)||.600 / .680 A|
|Standby current (+5 / +12)||.150 / .020 A|
|Sleep current (+5 / +12)||.150 / .020 A|
|Operating Temperature (max)||60 deg C|
|Operating Temperature (min)||0 deg C|
|Nonoperating Temperature (max)||70 deg C|
|Nonoperating Temperature (min)||-40 deg C|
|Acoustics, Idle (sound power, typ)||3.3 Bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty