Seagate Part #/MPN: ST5000NM0024
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST5000NM0024-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 216
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST5000NM0024 / 1HT170-500 5TB 3.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise SATA HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST5000NM0024 5000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise Serial Advanced Technology Attachment - Brand New
Seagate Model Number: 1HT170-500
Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD - Capacity-Optimized Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive—50% more capacity over last generation with up to 6TB—for demanding data growth.
- Fastest high-capacity HDD with best-in-class random and sequential read/write performance.
- Eighth-generation drive technology for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
- SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into replicated and RAID storage systems.
- Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards.
- Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 550TB/yr—10× that of desktop drives.
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
- Hyperscale applications
- High-capacity RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Cloud data centers—replicated bulk data storage
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5"x 1.0" (LFF) SATA drives.
|Seagate Part Number||1HT170-500|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4M|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 Operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10e15|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)||512|
|Power-On Hours per Years||8760 (24x7)|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||6.0, 3.0, 1.5|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||216|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotational Vibration @ 1500 Hz (rad/s)||12.5|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||6.9|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||11.27|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 60|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||5.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)||70/40|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||300|
|Height (in/mm, max)||1.028/26.1|
|Width (in/mm, max)||4.010/101.85|
|Depth (in/mm, max)||5.878/147.0|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1HT170-500
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty