Western Digital Part #/MPN: WD1600JD
DiscTech Item #: WDC-WD1600JD-NP-OE-DEL
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 8.9 / 10.9
Electrical Interface: SATA 150 - 1.50Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
- SecureConnect™- provides a 500 percent stronger cable-to-drive connection than first-generation SATA hard drives and cables; ensures backward compatibility with legacy SATA cables and backplanes.
- Data Lifeguard features (including shock protection, an environmental protection system, and embedded error detection and repair features) to make hard drive management diagnostics and repair simple and worry-free.
- FlexPower™- connector technology that accepts power from both industry-standard and new SATA power supplies.
- Point-to-point bus configuration - utilizes the full bandwidth of each drive interface in a networked environment.
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty