Western Digital Part #/MPN: WD800AAJS
DiscTech Item #: WDC-WD800AAJS-NP-OE-DEL
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 126
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Western Digital WD800AAJS / UU158 80GB 3.5in 3Gbps 7.2K RPM Caviar Blue SATA HDD - New Pull OEM
Western Digital WD800AAJS / UU158 80GB 3.5" 3Gbps 7.2K RPM Caviar Blue SATA HDD - New Pull OEM
Alt MPN: UU158, 0UU158
WD Caviar® Blue™ Desktop Hard Drives - WD Caviar Blue hard drives are available with either SATA or PATA interface in a variety of cache sizes with a multitude of available features to deliver rock solid performance and ultra-cool and quiet operation perfect for family and business computing.
- Solid performance - With SATA and PATA interfaces, and cache sizes up to 32 MB, this series of drives offers a full range of performance features.
- Ultra-cool and quiet - Keeping the drive cool enhances reliability. WD continues to develop new and innovative ways to keep drives cool while they are operating which helps protect the drive and the data stored on it.
- Capacity - WD Caviar Blue drives are available in capacities from 80 GB to 1 TB because you can never have too much storage space.
- NoTouch™ ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- IntelliSeek™ - Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- ShockGuard™ - Instantaneously protects the hard drive against damage from bumps and vibrations while it is running. This technology enables WD Caviar drives to achieve industry-leading shock specifications.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5"x1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SATA Drives.
|Interface||SATA 3 Gbp/s|
|Formatted Capacity||80,026 MB|
|User Sectors Per Drive||156,301,488|
|SATA latching connector||Yes|
|Data Transfer Rate (maximum)|
-Buffer to Host
Host to/from drive (sustained)
|Rotational Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Non-recoverable read errors per bits read||1 in 10e14|
|12VDC peak (A, ±10%)||1.77|
|Average Power requirements (W)|
0 to 60
-40 to 65
Operating (2 ms, read/write)
Operating (2 ms, read)
Non-operating (1 ms)
|Average acoustics (dBA)|
Performance seek mode
|Height (in/mm, max)||1.028/25.4|
|Length (in/mm, max)||5.787/147|
|Width (in/mm ± .01 in)||4/101.6|
|Weight (lb/g ± 10%)||0.95/430|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: UU158 0UU158
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty