Seagate Part #/MPN: ST18000NM000J
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST20000NM007D-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 285 / 272
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Seagate manufactures hard drives that specifically address the needs of the hyperscale storage market. As the flagship of the Seagate® X class, the Exos™ X20 enterprise hard drives are the highest-capacity hard drives in the fleet.
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph Enterprise backup and restore— D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
easily reformatted to 4Kn (and vice versa) with the FastFormat
• FastFormat only works with 512e and 4Kn. You can’t use FastFormat with 512-byte native drives.
• FastFormat reformats the drive, so all data on the drive will be lost once you issue the command. Don’t forget to back up your data before issuing FastFormat!
• T10 fast format conversion between 4K and 512E configurations is possible only if sector sizes are exact multiples of 8.
• The new sector size will take effect only after a fast format.
Compatibility: Compatible with systems that support 20TB 3.5" SATA HDDS
|Exos Enterprise X20|
|Standard Model FastFormat (512e/4Kn)||ST20000NM007D|
|Interface||6Gb/s SATA III|
|Capacity||20TB / 20000GB|
|Helium Sealed-Drive Design||Yes|
|Protection Information (T10 DIF)||---|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||256|
|Organic Solderability Preservative||Yes|
|RSA 2048 Firmware Verification||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||2,500,000|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24×7 Operation (AFR)||0.35%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 Sector per 1015|
|Power-On Hours per Year (24×7)||8760|
|512e Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)|
|4Kn Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)|
|Max Sustainable Transfer Rate|
|Random Rewad/Write 4K QD03 WCD (IOPS)||168/550|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotational Vibration @ 20-1500Hz (rad/sec)||12.5|
|Idle A (W) Average|
|Max Operating, Random Read/Write 4K/16Q (W)|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12 V and +5 V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5°C - 60°C|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: 2 to 500Hz (Grms)||2.27|
|Shock, Operating Read/Write (Gs)||40Gs|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms/2ms (Gs)||200|
|Height (in/mm, max)||1.028in/26.1mm|
|Weight (in/mm, max)||4.01 in/101.85 mm|
|Depth (in/mm, max)||5.787in/147.0mm|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.