Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NX0433
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NX0433-BN-OE-DEL
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610, HP 9th Gen. G9, HP 8th Gen. G8
Seagate ST2000NX0433 / FVX7C 2TB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise SAS HDD - Brand New OEM
Dell Part Number: FVX7C , 0FVX7C , 1VD200-150
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDD
Design Small and Deliver BIG – 2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- Up to 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Choose 12Gb/s SAS for high data integrity, scalability and fast data access.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice options for additional power savings during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applications
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5in x 15mm (SFF) SAS drives.
|Dell Part Number||FVX7C|
|Capacity||2 TB/2,000 GB|
|PowerChoice on demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10e15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||512, 520, 528|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||12.0, 6.0, 3.0|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance (rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.53|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||6.02|
|PowerChoice Technology (Standby) (W)||1.52|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seel (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: FVX7C 0FVX7C 1VD200-150
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty