Seagate Part #/MPN: ST900MM0128
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST900MM0128-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 241 to 117
Average Seek Time: 2.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Hybrid SSD Cache: 32GB/MLC NAND
Seagate ST900MM0128 900GB 2.5in 12Gbps 10K RPM TurboBoost eMLC Enterprise SAS HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST900MM0128 900GB 2.5" 12.0 Gbps 10,000 RPM TurboBoost eMLC Enterprise Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces 512 Emulation.
- Delivers 900GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time—even during peak demand.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x15mm (SFF) SAS drives.
|TurboBoost™ Standard Model||ST900MM0128|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||10K|
|Average Latency (ms)||2.9|
|Sustained Transfer Rate (Outer to Inner Diameter, MB/s)||241 to 117|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|External Transfer Rate (MB/s)||1200|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10e16|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.44%|
|TURBOBOOST ENHANCED CACHE FEATURE|
|I/O Acceleration and Response Time Optimization||Enabled|
|NAND Flash Type||eMLC|
|NAND Flash Size||32GB|
|Intelligent NAND Endurance Management||Yes|
|Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V||0.44/0.41|
|Typical Operation (W)||7.12|
|Power Idle (W)||3.88|
|Performance Efficiency Index (Idle W/GB)||0.0043|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 70|
|Shock, Operating: 11ms (Gs)||40|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics Idle (bels—sound power)||3.1|
|Vibration, Operating: <500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz (Gs)||3|
|Height (in/mm, max)||0.591/15.00|
|Width (in/mm, max)||2.760/70.10|
|Depth (in/mm, max)||3.955/100.45|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.