Seagate Part #/MPN: ST5000NM0054
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST5000NM0044-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 216
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST5000NM0044 5TB 3.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise (512E) SED SAS HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST5000NM0044 5000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise 512 Emulation Self Encrypting Drive Serial Attached Technology Attachment Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Capacity-Optimised Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive – 50% more capacity over generation with 5TB – for demanding data growth.
- Fastest high capacity HDD with best-in-class random and sequential read/write performance.
- Eighth-generation drive technology for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy integration into replicated and RAID storage systems.
- Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power and consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards.
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr – 10x that of desktop drives.
- Robust performance with single processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
- Self-Encrypting Drive (AES-256) validation and Seagate Instant Secure Erase cuts IT drive retirement costs while protecting data at rest securely
- Hyperscale applications
- High-capacity RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Cloud data centres – replicated bulk data storage
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Centralised surveillance
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5' x 1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SATA drives
|Self- Encrypting Drive||(AES-256|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1.4M|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 Operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760 (24x7)|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)||512|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||6.0|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||216|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotation @ 1500 Hz (rad/s)||12.5|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||6.96|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||11.27|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 60|
|Vibration, NonoperatingL 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||5.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)||70/40|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||300|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.